Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
Whoops I meant to say will 06 Z1 work with AM1.

I am guessing they will, But i'd like to be sure. Thanks

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alpenglow said:
I am guessing they will, But i'd like to be sure. Thanks
....well, that one's a bit different. I would wait until it can be verified as the lowers for the AM are redesigned for 06 (validated by new post mounts). If they went the way of the 05 AM 1 (110-130mm), they will not be compatible. If you don't need the "on-the-fly", pre-set compression adjustments, I would recommend getting the Z1 Light ETA. Better over-all compression damping cart IMHO. Essentially the same as the 05 Frankenforks otherwise. ;)

EDIT: If you meant, "will the 06 Z1 lowers fit an 05 AM 1 (130-150mm)...then the answer is yes.

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
Thanks! Yep I do want to put 06 z1 lowers on my 05 150mm AM1

I am hoping to be able to get white Z1 Light lowers form Marzocchi. Does anyone know how much the lowers cost?

EDIT: If you meant, "will the 06 Z1 lowers fit an 05 AM 1 (130-150mm)...then the answer is yes.[/QUOTE]

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Alpenglow said:
I am hoping to be able to get white Z1 Light lowers form Marzocchi. Does anyone know how much the lowers cost?

EDIT: If you meant, "will the 06 Z1 lowers fit an 05 AM 1 (130-150mm)...then the answer is yes.
[/QUOTE]
Yea, me too - get in line.

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
I'll gladdly get behind you

And let you be the crash test dummy so to speak. ;) What kind of single speed do you ride? I'm assuning that is what SSINGA stands for. I just started a month ago & love it. I'm riding a Titus HCR. Ti is a sweet ride.

Yea, me too - get in line.[/QUOTE]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.