Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went excursioning in the woods yesterday and found several potential features that would need to be developed but other than that would be huck-able one was a huge log that fell and crossed a small river i was wondering if anyone had ideas about turning the log into a bridge without getting hypothermia and making it wide enough to ride on i will take pics tomaro and post em thanks any ideas are welcome also if you have any log transformations they would be apreciated:thumbsup:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Have you tried any of the other mountain biking websites? Oh I don't know Pinkbike for instance? For some reason I get the feeling you would fit in over there.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Nice run on

blooregard said:
i went excursioning in the woods yesterday and found several potential features that would need to be developed but other than that would be huck-able one was a huge log that fell and crossed a small river i was wondering if anyone had ideas about turning the log into a bridge without getting hypothermia and making it wide enough to ride on i will take pics tomaro and post em thanks any ideas are welcome also if you have any log transformations they would be apreciated:thumbsup:
That must be the worlds longest sentence.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
best way to avoid hypothermia is stay out of water....that being said just ax scruff the log for grip
that sounds good. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.