Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be selling my Nomad. Version 1. It has a new CC DB Ti, Marz 55 TST,ETA( along with and RC#3 Cart. Hope M4 Brakes203mmF, 180mmB also new and a New Maverick Speedball with New Remote.
Due to a back injury and surgery which will happen soon I was wandering what this bike might sell for. I don't have pics yet but the bike is in great shape. Yes it has some skuffs and a couple scratches frame only. The stantions and Cane Creek DB are Perfect also Maverick Speedball is in great operation. This bike is in - GREAT -working order Bearings were replace 4 months ago and the guys over at Bicycle Sport Shop in Austin Tx have taken care of servicing it. Like a lot of you I spent a bunch of money on this bike. I would like a sugg. for a Fair Price.

The Bike has been ridden on trail about one third of its life the rest road. Transp. to and from work.
Thanks,
Mctigre
This is a repost from the Santa Cruz Forums

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
sounds like a cool bike, hopefully somebody will look at the paid add you (I assume) posted in the classified adds. Hopefully the mods pull this spam down soon though. If spamming was cool, the entire forums would be littered with the crap. Please keep it off the forums. editing your post would be a good start.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.