Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Mack Ridge today. Very nice, only saw a couple other folks. Just a quick mid-day escape, looped it with Lion's Loops, but had already filled up the photo card, so no Lion's pics.

Without further ado, the pathetic trail and photos:

More obnoxious pics to follow...

·
the cool nerd
8,643 Posts
More incredible pictures

Fruita less than a month away (for us, not for you :p )

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
nice picture of fruita !

Hey, Those are nice pictures of the fruita trail. I wish there are trails like that here in Canada. I can go riding for 100km a day easily. I like the vast open space.

·
I like Squishy Bikes
1,101 Posts
Ahhhhh

Flight to CO...Check
Rental Car...Check
Hotel in Fruita...Check
XTR Lungs...uh-oh...when's the last time I used 'em :D

Man, I am just useless at work...I wonder why :rolleyes: :D

·
suck it trebeK
418 Posts
Picard said:
Hey, Those are nice pictures of the fruita trail. I wish there are trails like that here in Canada. I can go riding for 100km a day easily. I like the vast open space.
Ditto. Now that looks like a trail that goes somewhere! All the trails around here in Ontario mostly just circle around a few times. 'Less I take to the rail trail... pffft.

·
Who's that guy?
233 Posts
Heheh...when I saw the first pic of your bike I thought "WHAT??? She put a kickstand on that thing??!!"

But apparently not...
it was just a rock...
that the bike was leaning on...
rambling now...
carry on...
huh?

FFTF IN LESS THAN A MONTH

·
Registered
36 Posts
screampint said:
Rode Mack Ridge today. Very nice, only saw a couple other folks. Just a quick mid-day escape, looped it with Lion's Loops, but had already filled up the photo card, so no Lion's pics.
It won't be quite as lonely on the trails if you keep posting pictures like these. Great work as always.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Sweet pics. I plan on a road-trip there this summer or early fall. Im really looking foward to some of those trails. How do you like that diesel tire on the front? Looks like a nice desert tire.

Shawn

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.