Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Mack Ridge today. Very nice, only saw a couple other folks. Just a quick mid-day escape, looped it with Lion's Loops, but had already filled up the photo card, so no Lion's pics.

Without further ado, the pathetic trail and photos:

More obnoxious pics to follow...

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
O yes! horrible, horrible horrible, never want to go there!!!!!!

Kidding, I wish someday I'll go there one day, maybe sooner than I think (but not hope) jejeje

Have a great time in your rides, you have some nice trails over there, and a cool bike to ride them!

·
mtbr member since 1997
354 Posts
Don't you get tired of taking such terrible pics?

And of riding such ugly trails?

I hope not. Keep 'em coming!

Mary Ann

·
Bike Matron
245 Posts
Wow!

Wahoo, Looks like spring time in the Rockies. What was the temperature? And how much elevation gain is there on that trail? Looks major. Beautiful country. I got to ride Mary's and Horsethief last year in August, great rides and fun, too.

·
Registered
922 Posts
sick sick sick

I mean, i'm a sickly green with envy

screampint said:
Sorry about these:

this is the most horrible pic, all those other trails in the back ground

I hear them calling for me

·
Time is not a road.
4,150 Posts
Where is this trail in relation to town? We've been out a few times and always rode Horsetheif, but, been there, done that. We're bringing some friends this year who are relative beginners and this trail looks pretty good for them. I've got the store map at the house, maybe I'll reference that.

We'll be out for the festival. Can't wait!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.