Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SS FR HT
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was doing to take some pics today with my new bike, but i forgot the camera when i was 3 miles back so.....i'll get some latter this week. anyway post you pics of trails or bridges or jumps.

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is a view from both ends of a log/bridge ride that is 200ft from end to end.
The skinny part is about 6" wide at the far end in the photo,and is about 9 or 10 inches wide at the near end in the photo. It also goes from about a foot off the grount on the skinny end to about 2.5-3 foot at the wide end. I put in the snow photo just for fun.

Attachments

·
SS FR HT
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PLEASE, i have been riding back there for 6 years...i have never seen those bridges...where are they?

·
SS FR HT
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know...i think those are more towards port gamble. i would like to ride them once, if someone could give me even a trail number the the single track branches from i would be happy, like g-1800 or something...anyone...please

·
SS FR HT
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone

Anyone please......i'll tell you were my stash of bridges are.....anyone...help.....please

·
Registered
947 Posts
N48.01433 W122.8085

kitsapfreerider said:
Anyone please......i'll tell you were my stash of bridges are.....anyone...help.....please
You said, "post you pics of trails or bridges or jumps". It did not sound like you were being PG specific.

Subject line is the location.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
I will give you a hint.
It is about a 20 min. drive west of Port Gamble.
We will be riding there on New Years day at 11:00am.
This is a photo of the vista at the end of the trail.
Another hint. The water in the photo is not the Hood Canal.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
O.K. one more log ride photo.
the first log is about 6 feet long, the next log is about 30 feet long. then it steps up again,that peice is only about a bike lenght. then a log ramp back down to trail level.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts