Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use one of these? Truvativ has the metal ones on backorder, my LBS can get me a poly one now. I dont see them on Tru's website or any pictures on the net. Anyone have a picture, or a good description and opinions, etc. vs the metal one, etc? Much appreciated!

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
marsb said:
Anyone use one of these? Truvativ has the metal ones on backorder, my LBS can get me a poly one now. I dont see them on Tru's website or any pictures on the net. Anyone have a picture, or a good description and opinions, etc. vs the metal one, etc? Much appreciated!
I don't have a pic yet, but I'll see what I can come up with. I know the KHS team uses them, along with few other pros I've seen. They are basically massively thick, like the E13, poly versions of the metal Truvativ guard. They're pretty sweet and just like the E13, virtually indestructable.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
I saw a few yesterday...

red5 said:
I don't have a pic yet, but I'll see what I can come up with. I know the KHS team uses them, along with few other pros I've seen. They are basically massively thick, like the E13, poly versions of the metal Truvativ guard. They're pretty sweet and just like the E13, virtually indestructable.
I finally got my hands on the 2005 Specialized Dealer Catalog, and many of the bikes in there had them stock....

OT, 2005 is gonna be a REALLY good year for Specialized....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.