Votes: 3 4.9%
  • STFU & LEAVE!

Votes: 48 78.7%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should mtb123 shut up, leave or shut up and leave??

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Poles Apart

idrivefun said:
how about somebody give him a lesson in setting up a poll????:thumbsup:
All he needs is a credit card. Instructions are included.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Hmmmmm, I was hoping for a choice titled, STFU, LEAVE, AND BAN HIM, but it wasn't there, so I chose STFU AND LEAVE.
Bryan, please, give it a rest, will ya?

Oh, and, it's not true that 123 has the brain the size of a walnut.
Think smaller. Pistachio.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
my vote is stfu and leave. mtb123 please at least stfu already. for all his gnatr riding talk the two videos i watched showed him skidding down his aline and a 20' cough, cough drop to transition that was only saved by suspension. please don't brag about your skillz when you post up vids that contradict them

·
the refurbished one
723 Posts
STFU & LEAVE!

please respect the wish of the majority.

stop wasting bits and bytes and save the environment with that at the same time. please!

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Cinderella's Big Score

Renegade said:
Hmmmmm, I was hoping for a choice titled, STFU, LEAVE, AND BAN HIM, but it wasn't there, so I chose STFU AND LEAVE.
I object to this poll as it does not include the option of limiting him EXCLUSIVELY to the forums we all just pass by, eyes straight ahead while shouting la-la-la-la-la!

Beginners Corner:
Eternity answering questions regarding "best Walmart clothing", "How do I fix my Magma/Mongoose/Dept store bike" or my current favorite - "Balls & Saddles."

Women's Lounge. A short but hectic time there would result in eternal bannination, probably self-imposed : "What should I wear when I'm fat/pregnant/fat&pregnant/menstruating/etc.", "Bike for short/fat/amazon/Girlfriend cause I'm afraid she'll object cause she'll think I think she's fat", "Women's Saddle?", "*"(For FSM's sake, don't click that link)

Electric Bicycles, Ellsworth, Cargo Bikes. Those forums that are avoided.

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
You guys would miss him.

He creates more Drama than a 13 year old girl getting her period and ya'll luv it.

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
How about raffle tickets, proceeds from which help buy a Chumbaemo to bribe the man?

Or it goes towards some shock therapy and lithium.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
His vids and pics are hilarious. He actually thinks he is skilled. That delusion existence is what makes him so special-needs-like. I say be kind and banish him to the Schwinn forum but STFU regardless...he is becoming boring to boot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts