Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Nice shots, nice country, and beautiful scenery. Looks like a lot of history there too.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are some single tracks but not a lot of it. I'm talking about my home area Tuchola, north Poland. There are nice single tracks in other localisations in north Poland. There is a lot of forest paths and forest roads with almost no cars. This is end of my 2nd cycling season and I still discover new roads and paths even in 15km (~10 miles) area from my home!!!
I prefer late spring because of beautiful colors in the fields :)
Here's pic taken in may 2008,

·
V-Shaped Rut
3,178 Posts
I've never managed to ride a bike of any kind over in PL. I always see trails leading off into the forest or running parallel to the road. Looks nice and WAY too warm for this time of year over there!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Nice Pictures...

Thx for sharing the pictures. Have made a couple of trips that included time in Poland....Southern area though...near Bielsko-Biala. Included a trip to Zakopane area also. Looked like there were many forested areas to ride. Unfortunately did not ride while there. Beautiful country. Ride on!

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
Beautiful stuff, Pulse-. We've been getting a bit of the white stuff in Colorado also... Way to get out there and enjoy it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
How quickly things can change. You are quite talented with a camera. Thanks for sharing those pictures. Don't forget to capture you spring ride, I am sure many of us would appreciate those as well

·
Registered
216 Posts
hahaha really cool the over look hunting tower looks like the one by my aunts home in Dominek but they are ALL over poland, Did you go on vacation, live there? whats the deal?

·
i call it a kaiser blade
744 Posts
pienkne obrazy.

pogoda jest jak wjosna w tym roku.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts