Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Durring the short time I used the john at a rest stop someone stole my 725 off my bike. I am glad I took the time to lock the bike down since normally I dont.

I am asking here to see if anyone has a 625 or 725 watch unit they might part with to replace mine?

Maybe someone has one that is just sitting around collecting dust and would help someone out. I can hope right.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am pretty sure it was lifted. I think the hour of bouncing around in the woods would have been a lot more likely to snap it off than the relitive smoothness of the highway.

It really pissed me off since I love compairing the numbers from each ride. Yea Yea I know I am a geek.

I am also working for myself now, trying to get my farrier business running. This makes it so the extra money I had while working as an engineer is no longer available. Of course I have time to ride that I have never had before in my life. So the trade off of not having as much money is totally worth it.

Mike

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hey. I'm self employed too, have been my whole life so I can feel your pain.....and joy.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Sorry to hear that guy I know what it's like to be without you HRM when you like to log all the data - my Polar 720i's battery is dead and waiting a replacement. Somehow though I have a feeling that not many people are in the habit of just giving away a $400 piece of equipment, good luck though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mac Attack II said:
Durring the short time I used the john at a rest stop someone stole my 725 off my bike. I am glad I took the time to lock the bike down since normally I dont.

I am asking here to see if anyone has a 625 or 725 watch unit they might part with to replace mine?

Maybe someone has one that is just sitting around collecting dust and would help someone out. I can hope right.

Thanks,
Mike
That stinks for sure. Sorry to hear that.

·
Musicologist: Live/studio
24 Posts
Polar band

I got a used Polar, Works good after a warm-up. Sometimes warm-up takes 20m or more. Rarely it won't start. I obtained another watch. Keeping one, plus the chest strap. Going to sell the extra watch on Ebay. What price to ask? The one with the black face and Strap says T778J ... CE 0537... I believe all POLAR systems transmit on the same frequency, therefore they are all compatible... (?)
[email protected]

A bicycle will take you to fantastic places....if you let it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.