Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
tastes like chicken
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Make a donation to fund the Pogonip multi-use trail project and participate in the drawing of a state of the art carbon fiber Santa Cruz mountain bike!

Santa Cruz Bicycles has stepped up big time to help MBOSC raise funds for this project. Santa Cruz Bicycles has graciously donated a complete state of the art carbon fiber mountain bike which will be used in a drawing for this special fundraiser.

The winner will have a choice of a Nomad Carbon or Blur LT Carbon in any size and color. Comes with the SRAM XO AM 1x10 kit and Rock Shox suspension. Other goodies include Chris King headset, Formula "The One" brakes, Easton carbon bar, Thomson post and stem, WTB saddle with Ti rails and carbon Chub hub". MSRP on the bike is $6349. The Nomad Carbon with this configuration weighs in at 26 lbs 15 oz (no pedals). That's a lot of bike for very little weight.

The bike drawing will be held on Sunday, April 17th 2011 at 1pm at the Sea Otter Classic MBOSC booth #239 (in the center grass pod)

This is a big deal for us and a great long term opportunity for you. The 1.5 mile Pogonip multi-use trail will connect the east side and downtown Santa Cruz area to the U-Conn trail and upper campus.

For more details and to enter into the drawing see: http://www.mbosc.org/join/scb-bike-pogonip/

We all know you love to ride in Santa Cruz and this is a great way to give back. Thank you for supporting Santa Cruz trails!

Attachments

·
tastes like chicken
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Map of proposed Pogonip multi-use trail

biopacebob1 said:
where's the trail. I can't see where it's going to be on the little map
Go to this site: http://www.cityofsantacruz.com/index.aspx?page=1543

Click on the link to "Updated Map September 22, 2010" which shows the proposed trail in blue.

My wife picked up a white Carbon Nomad from SCB today that we will use to promote this drawing. It's identical to the one pictured above but with a Rock Shox RC2 DH fork. I weighed it and it came to < 27 lbs without pedals.

It's a really sweet looking ride! Good luck :thumbsup:

·
I like mtn biking, too
3,259 Posts
CHUM said:
I have purchased 10 Entire Tickets And I Am Going To WIN!

Because I Am WINNING No Other Needs To Apply!

WINNING!!!!
Sorry mister, I doubled your 10. :p But I'll sell my Nomad to you, for a slight discount off retail price. ;) 30-30? gimme 40? do I hear fiddy? fiddy-five??
:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.