Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a POC tectal spin. It fits perfectly, it's extremely comfy, it covers everything that needs to be covered, and generally it's the best helmet I've ever owned.

EXCEPT that I swear there is some channel or something that collects all the sweat from my head and troughs it all directly into my eyes. It feels like I'm going through a salty carwash.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it maybe something to do with he spin liner? Is there any solution that is less dorky than wearing a headband or something like that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What weight is your POC Tectal Race SPIN Helmet? Looks like a nice helmet. This and the TLD A2 fits the best.
I don't know the exact weight. I think it's at the heavy end for fancy high-end helmets, but its still far and away the lightest helmet I've ever owned.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
152 Posts
Down hear in Louisiana it is more important to have a good pair of gloves with the terrycloth thumbs for wiping your eyes because the skull caps and halos just delay the inevitable unless you stop often to ring them out.

·
Registered
160 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts