Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
since 4/10/2009
34,337 Posts
What side of the cable does the dropper post require the cable end to be on? (my Oneup dropper requires the end at the bottom of the seatpost)

What side of the cable does the lever require the end? I don't know the PNW lever (I assume the "loam lever"?) requires, but if the lever has a pinch bolt on it, then you should be good. If the lever requires the cable end, then I won't say it can't work, but rather that it'll be somewhat of a pain to make it work.

That's the only thing that REALLY determines whether a lever will work or not. I use the Wolftooth levers for my dropper posts. I have the std throw lever actuating a Thomson Covert and a Light Action model actuating a Oneup V1 post. Both work, but I kinda like the feel of the Light Action lever a bit better.

·
TRANCER
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does have a pinch bolt. From the research I've been doing I'm pretty sure it will work. But thanks for your post. It made me look at certain things I was missing. 😎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.