Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am hoping someone would know what possibly could be the issue is on my PNW Rainier Gen3 dropper.

Basically I can push it down manually and it comes right back up.

** This is not when it is hooked up to my lever as I removed the dropper for my bike and I can push the dropper post down manually when it is fully extended. Also when it is fully pushed down and it'll come right back up.

I did follow the instructions on servicing it and that has been completed , but it did not solve this issue / problem.

Would anyone here know what could be the issue and maybe could be a simple fix?

This dropper was purchased from PNW in May.

Thanks,

· Registered
682 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am hoping someone would know what possibly could be the issue is on my PNW Rainier Gen3 dropper.

Basically I can push it down manually and it comes right back up.

** This is not when it is hooked up to my lever as I removed the dropper for my bike and I can push the dropper post down manually when it is fully extended. Also when it is fully pushed down and it'll come right back up.

I did follow the instructions on servicing it and that has been completed , but it did not solve this issue / problem.

Would anyone here know what could be the issue and maybe could be a simple fix?

This dropper was purchased from PNW in May.

Thanks,
probably a blown air cartridge. Mine did the same thing and PNW warrantied it quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.