Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jen, Kat, Steve, Jason, Dave and Ed:

Thanks for the ride today! It was really nice meeting all of you I hadn't met before. You guys are awesome. Thanks for putting up with my sorry, sick arse. Hopefully next time I'll be healthy and join you for those big miles (although I was pleasantly surprised I got in 23 when at the beginning I thought 3 was questionable).

Cheers to all of you and have a great week.

Jim

·
2,856 Posts
JimboCO said:

Thanks for the ride today! Thanks for putting up with my sorry, sick arse.Cheers to all of you and have a great week.

Jim
Yo Jim - you freakin' nutcase!! Glad you made it home ok. Take care of that pneumonia....I'm wondering if riding with crack-heads like us is such good medicine for what ails ya but I know you were jonesin' for a ride big time ;)

Be careful, get well and see you soon!!

Ed

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hit CC>SW after I left you. I hope you got that stuff as it was sublime.

In case there's any angling types in the group, I broke out the fishing gear after getting back to the car and within 100 yards of the parking lot, caught (and released) two 18' rainbows.

Jim

·
2,856 Posts
JimboCO said:
In case there's any angling types in the group, I broke out the fishing gear after getting back to the car and within 100 yards of the parking lot, caught (and released) two 18' rainbows.

Jim
Damn dude, that's amazing!! I had no idea you fished. You're looking good here and the traditional though poorly composed beer shot.

Ed E

Attachments

·
I can't ride 45!
1,158 Posts
JimboCO said:

Thanks for the ride today! It was really nice meeting all of you I hadn't met before. You guys are awesome. Thanks for putting up with my sorry, sick arse. Hopefully next time I'll be healthy and join you for those big miles (although I was pleasantly surprised I got in 23 when at the beginning I thought 3 was questionable).

Cheers to all of you and have a great week.

Jim
Good to meet you too Jim, along with Kat, Jen and Steve. Great riding with everyone. Ed, thanks for the bike and all the work you put into it getting it ready -- much appreciated! See you on Wednesday Dave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.