Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can some one pls tell me were can I find a decal set for a Shiver DC 2002 or 2003? :confused: I can't find those damn stickers!!! :madman: if any one knows a place were I can get them pls let me know... and if you know where can I find the bar protectors, especially the left one, it seems that theres a problem with those ones, i found the rigth side but not the left one. Thanks for the help, have a nice one.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Um...did you try the company itself? I've gotten companies to send out sticker packs free of charge after I've had a frame painted. If you had it painted just tell them and say you'd still like to represent the brand.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
call Marzocchi...they might have extras.....maybe you can sugar talk them but probably you will have to pay....usually they are closed till after the New Year

·
Registered
735 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
call Marzocchi...they might have extras.....maybe you can sugar talk them but probably you will have to pay....usually they are closed till after the New Year
Really? (honest question, not being sarcastic) I've gotten sticker packs for free from frame companies after I had the frames painted. All I did was send an email and they sent them out free of charge. I can't imagine a company so stingy they'd want to charge you to have what is basically free advertising.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the help. I already tryed that, but I can't find an email of the company where I can ask them, in theire website there are only phone numbers, and the problem is that I dont live on the USA so I can´t call them, if you know any email of the company where I can ask them for the decals pls let me know, thx.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Um...did you try the company itself? I've gotten companies to send out sticker packs free of charge after I've had a frame painted. If you had it painted just tell them and say you'd still like to represent the brand.
Can you pls tell me which company it was? cuz I painted my Rocky Mountain RM7 and Im looking for the decals too, I went to their website but it didn't had any email, actually it said that they "didn't had the proper infrastructure to respon all questions" and tha I had to go to my nearest retailer, I did that and no one has respond me =[.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
alienens said:
Thanx for the help. I already tryed that, but I can't find an email of the company where I can ask them, in theire website there are only phone numbers, and the problem is that I dont live on the USA so I can´t call them, if you know any email of the company where I can ask them for the decals pls let me know, thx.
Ensenada???? PM me after the new year and I will call them and see what they got...then I could mail them to you or might even drive down for a little surf trip...Marzocchi USA is a 1/2 hour from my house

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Ensenada???? PM me after the new year and I will call them and see what they got...then I could mail them to you or might even drive down for a little surf trip...Marzocchi USA is a 1/2 hour from my house
:D Thanks men, so u like surf too huh? :thumbsup: I think that I found the way to contact them, I found a "customer care" section, I had to suscribe, thats why I didn't find it before, they even have a stickers/decals request option :eek: so I'll wait after new year like u say and see what happends, thanks a lot anyway:)

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
From the title, I thought this was a super urgent emergency thread. Behold, this "emergency" revealed itself as a sticker request. Further evidence for anyone out there to not bother answering such posts that don't speak of what the content is in the title.

So I guess this is one of todays three dozen "PLZ HELP...IN MORTAL DANGER!!!" thredz.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jerk_Chicken said:
From the title, I thought this was a super urgent emergency thread. Behold, this "emergency" revealed itself as a sticker request. Further evidence for anyone out there to not bother answering such posts that don't speak of what the content is in the title.

So I guess this is one of todays three dozen "PLZ HELP...IN MORTAL DANGER!!!" thredz.
ROFL! omg, pls pardon me for making u lose 30 seconds of your life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.