Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first attempt at a mountain bike video, its at mammoth bike park, i would really appreciate if you watched it and gave constructive criticism or comments. its just under 4 minutes so not that long, thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, ya i dont have any more crashes thats all i got. its saying we need is beeeecause but i think the writer wanted it to sound like weed

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
Like it. Also like the choice of song you cant go wrong with Atmosphere

·
Mountain Dew enthusiest
233 Posts
That was really good. Maybe show a little bigger variety of terrain. There was one jump that like half of the movie was at. otherwise, very good. The camera work was great!

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I think it is a pretty good effort. I've got a couple minor criticisms/suggestions;
One, there were a number of places where you cut the head off the rider, either as they approached or were jumping. Two, there were also some sections where your riders were backlighted too much. Those would be shots to get at a different time of day.

I didn't care for the music because the song lyric seemed depressing, and it was kind of out of sync with you guys having a good time in a nice place.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya i need to get better footage, but some of the scenes that werent focused on the riders head were supposed to be that way. i dont know about the song, i just liked it and i thought it would be fun to edit to

·
Captains Log
84 Posts
Looks like you got potential dude. Keep shooting, editing and learning. You can only get better and make cooler videos. More variety would definetly improve this video.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
variety definantly would help me out, but in my defense the chair lifts werent open yet so we could only do stuff that we could hike to

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.