Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Fox TALAS 32 140 back from Fox and it doesn't seem to be extended all the way. I have the 07 with the 140-120-100 three click travel adjustment. I need someone to give me a measurement from the wiper seal to the top of the stantion tube. More than one reply would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
897 Posts
Give Fox or Push a call

Give them a call and tell them the problem. When I got my Talas pushed I didn't get full travel. I took the fork up there (I live close to Loveland and it gave me an excuse to go riding up there). Darren fixed the problem in 2 seconds. It is just a simple adjustment on the top inside of one of the legs.

Chris

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Mine is just a hair over 140 mm. I have never seen more than 120 mm travel from the fork. And that was with a switch to Bel-Ray 5 wt oil and only 140 ml of it. Hate this fork,, most overrated piece of crap in the MTB world...

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Gilboy said:
Mine only measures 130mm or 51/4". Now... How do I fix it?
I would deflate it and re-inflate it to make sure. Make sure to add enough air. Below 50lbs, the fork will not fully extend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.