Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to identify the make and maybe model of this bike by a picture.

I would be very grateful if you could. I can get it for a good price but don't know what make or model it is. I know it has an aluminum frame, Supension Handle Bar, and shimano components.

I know the picture isn't the best quality. Any help is welcome.

thanks

Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I doubt any one can with that pic, it needs to be bigger and needs detail shots of rear dropouts (where the rear wheel is mounted to the frame) and any other points of interest. It looks like it is a mid/low range bike from the early ninties with shimano Alivio, probabaly cost between $300 - 500 range then, not worth too much now...

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
daveyjmai said:
Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to identify the make and maybe model of this bike by a picture.

I would be very grateful if you could. I can get it for a good price but don't know what make or model it is. I know it has an aluminum frame, Supension Handle Bar, and shimano components.

I know the picture isn't the best quality. Any help is welcome.

thanks

Tony
Does not have a suspension handlebar. That is a Softride suspension stem.

Otherwise, can not tell what it is from a small low-res pic.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You'd have more luck over at the Vintage forum but with so little to go on it's a crap shoot as to what it is. But at $120 you can't really loose. 1 Surley Larry tire is $120. Some collector might give you close to $120 for the stem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.