Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what year, Im thinking 94 or 95 Giant ATX 890. I had this back in college and sold it for a Proflex and I've kicked myself ever since. I sold it to a buddy of mine and would never sell it back. I just found one on ebay but its small and pretty wrecked. Im looking for the 17.5" frame. Anybody who has one thats in good condition or know someone who has one, I would like to have it back. I redid a Giant ATX 990 john tomac with NOS parts and want my old Giant back. pm here to give me a email at
[email protected]

Heres a pic of the color

·
defender of bad taste
1,600 Posts
please pay for an MTBR 'want' ad. Otherwise people may be unpleasant!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want more information on the bike so I can search for it easier. And if someone had one laying around I wouldn't mind having it. haha

·
defender of bad taste
1,600 Posts
We are all in the stars, but some of us are looking to the gutter...

·
defender of bad taste
1,600 Posts
You,re just getting your balls busted a little, if you survive and stick around you'll find there are lots of helpful people here.

BTW, brand new ATX Pro frames sell on eBay for about $200 shipped, lots of sizes and colourways to choose from.

:thumbsup:

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
redwing24 said:
I don't want to offend anyone, by asking for a little help.
Like Mech said...just some ball busting.

ATX 890's are not typically in the daily search for most of us. Its the kind of bike that gets passed over or ignored.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rumpfy said:
Like Mech said...just some ball busting.

ATX 890's are not typically in the daily search for most of us. Its the kind of bike that gets passed over or ignored.
I hear you there, just want to see if when you guys search and come across the exact color ATX 890 just give me a holler. maybe a finders fee in it for you too. haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts