Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, noob here, living in Gresham and looking for a trail that i can go pound this weekend. I am fairly fit and can handle a 3 hour ride no problem. looking for something to help me evolve in the sport. What trails do you recommend with in 30-45 min of portland/gresham area.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
spare link said:
Hello, noob here, living in Gresham and looking for a trail that i can go pound this weekend. I am fairly fit and can handle a 3 hour ride no problem. looking for something to help me evolve in the sport. What trails do you recommend with in 30-45 min of portland/gresham area.
It's a bit farther, but Hood River would be a great place to get some nice climbing & wicked descending, only about an hour or so away?

·
Registered
285 Posts
The Molalla River Corridor, its in decent shape. I was there last weekend, it was still a little wet in spots but it should be dry after the weather this week. If you go take Looney's trail to Amandas trail, the horses havent chewed those trails up so bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.