Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hearty congratulations is in order for the newly elected Board. Terry can't have all the fun, now, can he? :D

Terry Breheny
Anthony Sloan
Kyle Henley
Michelle Beckman
Joe Hanrahan
Adam Williams
Nathan Wyatt
Jason Bertolacci
Paul M.

Congratulations to all!

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
The winds of change ...
A new year is here, Broncos and Shanny part ways, and now CoMBA's new board. Congratulations to all of you!
:band:

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
Rontele said:
Congratulations to all!
Most of all to those who got involved, along with much sincere gratitude. We can and believe will make this a year of significant and important change for our community, as a community. Finally.

Shoo.

This is completely awesome. :thumbsup:

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
flowtron said:
Thanks to all who voted.
I truly believe this is a huge step in the right direction for mtn biking in this area. TVC nailed it with "community".
Absolutely! I've already got all kinds of ideas -- all surrouding getting people finally truly involved; hearing them ... their opinions, concerns, needs, and making this work -- on a true community level. For Pete's sake, we don't need "leaders" so much as we need cohesion -- and good, executable plans. We can make that happen, I'm sure of it!

So, in that spirit -- any ideas right off the top of your heads around here? Must do's, words of wisdom, thoughts for 2009? Process improvements and organizational issues that come to mind? Nagging concerns, brilliant ideas, crazy pie in the sky notions? Anything at all?! Let's hear it!

I think COMBA's website will be improved very, very soon to capture stuff just like this, but until that's done, if you have thoughts that are swimming around in your head now, feel free to put them here, (or PM me, or email me at [email protected]) and I'll be more than happy to capture them, compile them, and make sure it all gets on the radar screen for 2009.

Thanks so much again!

·
Heads up Flyboy!!
3,165 Posts
I think its awesome to see such a high energy crew to take the lead on the area's mountain bike organization. Just moving here in September, and seeing the vast wealth of trails that Jefferson County alone has and the potential for more I'll glady pass my $20 to a group that seems motivated to keeping the current trails open and motivated to building and opening more. Good Luck and don't let the negative peeps drag ya down. You have many supporters out here. I hope to be able to make some trail days and meetings. Look foward to meeting all of you.

Jeremy

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
Congrats to the new Comba BOD, and to those who stepped up as existing, new, and newly involved members. Well done.

This is for alll of our input folks, let's be participants in our sport rather than spectators.

HNY!

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
Nice. There are some good names on that list. Folks that are truly passionate about riding bikes, their trails, and making sure both continue to prosper and grow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.