Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I work parttime at a pretty large outdoor retailer. I had to work today and one of my duties was to check dressing rooms and rehang clothes that were just left in there.

So I begin working on my pile of clothes when I ran across a pair of mens bike shorts turned inside out.....

So what do I see????

A number of black hairs on the chamois and since they were on the chamois I surmised that whomever was the fool that tried 'em on took off his drawers and then tried on the shorts and in the process was kind enough to leave behind his pubic hairs for the next guy.

You gotta be effin' kidding me!
:rolleyes:

Ehhhh I put them back on the hanger and put them back on the rack

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Heh....

ArmySlowRdr said:
While that is disturbing, either your job training was poor or your work ethic is lacking--you have work to do before you just go hanging the shorts back up. Perhaps McDonalds would be more appropriate. j/k!
Can you imagine the next guy trying to explain to his girlfriend where his case of crabs came from?!? :eek:

:???:

This is why I never try clothes like this on in the store, and I wash them first.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Tmi

Pubes in the chamois, gloves in the porta potty. We're really hitting a new low today on mtbr :yikes:

Bob

·
Sweep the leg!
3,804 Posts
most places have a policy to that. it's as simple as insisting the customer wearing an undergarment. violators, if caught, are forced to purhase the garment. it's as simple as that.

otherwise you should do the responsible thing and launder the shorts.

two things worse than pubes in shorts...

-skid marks :eek:
-your wife finding different color pubes in your shorts :nono:

·
Registered
19,024 Posts
Caffeine Powered said:
most places have a policy to that. it's as simple as insisting the customer wearing an undergarment. violators, if caught, are forced to purhase the garment. it's as simple as that.

otherwise you should do the responsible thing and launder the shorts.

two things worse than pubes in shorts...

-skid marks :eek:
-your wife finding different color pubes in your shorts :nono:
How do they force someone to buy something?

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
BelaySlave said:
So I work parttime at a pretty large outdoor retailer. I had to work today and one of my duties was to check dressing rooms and rehang clothes that were just left in there.

So I begin working on my pile of clothes when I ran across a pair of mens bike shorts turned inside out.....

So what do I see????

A number of black hairs on the chamois and since they were on the chamois I surmised that whomever was the fool that tried 'em on took off his drawers and then tried on the shorts and in the process was kind enough to leave behind his pubic hairs for the next guy.

You gotta be effin' kidding me!
:rolleyes:

Ehhhh I put them back on the hanger and put them back on the rack
Pot calling the kettle black here.

Your actions are no better than... and quite possibly worse than the idiot who tried on shorts commando.

Where do you work again?

·
Sweep the leg!
3,804 Posts
Nat said:
How do they force someone to buy something?
It's as easy as calling the police. I've seen it done at Victoria's Secret as well as a few LBS's over the years. Think of it as "you break it, you bought it"

·
Registered
511 Posts
ArmySlowRdr said:
While that is disturbing, either your job training was poor or your work ethic is lacking--you have work to do before you just go hanging the shorts back up. Perhaps McDonalds would be more appropriate. j/k!
Yeah, get a job at Mickey D's and put the pubes in someone's burger. LOL!!!

·
Registered
19,024 Posts
So the next guy to try them on should be wearing underwear. If he doesn't and gets tangled up, then you can say, "We TOLD you to wear underwear, brahh!"

·
DeForest Stump
972 Posts
RickC5 said:
Yeah, get a job at Mickey D's and put the pubes in someone's burger. LOL!!!
"there's a pubic hair in my coke" I think that's a line from from a jay and silent bob movie :p And didn't clarence thomas get in a little trouble for saying that to a female co-worker? :nono:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.