Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
The weather has been great lately, but we suffered from the same rain that came upon So Cal! I get out and ride about 4 times a week. It's hard to find guys who can ride during the day on weekdays though, so I ride by myself a couple of times a week. I feel the life returning to this shriveled thread!!!

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
El Chingon said:
The weather has been great lately, but we suffered from the same rain that came upon So Cal! I get out and ride about 4 times a week. It's hard to find guys who can ride during the day on weekdays though, so I ride by myself a couple of times a week. I feel the life returning to this shriveled thread!!!
That's awesome man...

I want to get there someday... do some laps around Moab fo shnizzle, on the all day bike.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Hey Pdirt, you still have that Kona Dawg? I just picked one up for a buddy of mine in Vegas from a local shope here. How do you like it? He is just getting into the sport, and I thought it would be a killer first bike to learn on.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
El Chingon said:
Hey Pdirt, you still have that Kona Dawg? I just picked one up for a buddy of mine in Vegas from a local shope here. How do you like it? He is just getting into the sport, and I thought it would be a killer first bike to learn on.
El chicon...a little mid week ride??? maybe the monday 25th???

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
El chicon...a little mid week ride??? maybe the monday 25th???
Works for me. I'll be in town that week. I'm thinking we could hit Grafton Mesa, or Little Creek. You got my digits? If not, I'll do the math.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
El Chingon said:
Totally, great bike for starting out... I love mine, I turned into my "wifes bike"

which means I ride it on XC rides :)

that she doesn't go on...

which is A LOT :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.