Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Push site, I am seeing the Pivot Kit for Turners at 32.95.

Now I want to be sure it says for that price you get the bushings and the seal kit.

So I get the red things(seals) plus the bushings, err journal bearings? Is this correct?

I tried calling Push but no one answered, I guess everyone is on vacation. So I turn to you guys for the answer.

Thanks!

PS - in case Push sees this, is there anyone in the office to take orders?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hmm, I just ordered.

Spoke to the rep on the phone. Asked if this included the "journal bearings", they said yes.

Welp, either way I don't think anything needs replacing, but going to do it anyway, I figured why not.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
RiceKilla said:
Hmm, I just ordered.

Spoke to the rep on the phone. Asked if this included the "journal bearings", they said yes.

Welp, either way I don't think anything needs replacing, but going to do it anyway, I figured why not.
That's because journal bearings = bushings = red things in picture ;)

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
RK, the Push Bush Package gets you both the red journal bushings and the black seals (flat rubber o-rings). You will re-use your torx bolts and pivot shafts. Also a good idea to get a longer handled wrench on the torx bolts to prevent bolt and/or knuckle strippage.

Also check out DGC's recent threads about the Enduro needle bearing kit for the shock mounts - replaces the DU/reducers.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the clarification.

OK then, I was confusing journal bearings with the pivot shafts.

And moosehead, I will definitely be doing that needle bearing upgrade. The bike is receiving a big time refresher in January.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.