I love your work. Really a nice job.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks stunning, nice job.

·
I throw poo
418 Posts
I love this look, especially "la Pistola". Would to be willing to share how you did this?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GG provided the decal files and I just modded the seat stay decal in my silhouette vinyl cutter software. Each decal is actually two, a base layer and the original decal layer on top. Even though I have the tools to do this it was a pain in the a$$ and I would probably just get Stikrd to print some custom colors if I did it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
always licking the glass
2,388 Posts
GG provided the decal files and I just modded the seat stay decal in my silhouette vinyl cutter software. Each decal is actually two, a base layer and the original decal layer on top. Even though I have the tools to do this it was a pain in the a$$ and I would probably just get Stikrd to print some custom colors if I did it again.

Would you consider other graphics folks besides Stikrd? Their CS has gone down considerably, and they still owe me fixes for the Ohlins decals they did months ago.

Take a look at Slik Graphics. They do the best job of anyone, and their CS has been top-notch. NLDesigns also does a good job, so it depends on what you're looking for.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you consider other graphics folks besides Stikrd? Their CS has gone down considerably, and they still owe me fixes for the Ohlins decals they did months ago.

Take a look at Slik Graphics. They do the best job of anyone, and their CS has been top-notch. NLDesigns also does a good job, so it depends on what you're looking for.
I would consider anyone. I’ve never used Stikrd, I just know that’s who GG recommend when asked. I was just trying to say that you would probably get a better product from a professional graphics company then what I did. Your decals always look good so I would use whoever you recommend.

·
Registered
9,181 Posts

I would consider anyone. I’ve never used Stikrd, I just know that’s who GG recommend when asked. I was just trying to say that you would probably get a better product from a professional graphics company then what I did. Your decals always look good so I would use whoever you recommend.
I get trying to help locals but man these bike companies should check out the rep of who they recommend. Revel just recommended Stikrd as well and to be blunt Stikrd sucks ass -horrible customer service.
Can't believe Hayes was tricked into working with him as well.

·
always licking the glass
2,388 Posts
I get trying to help locals but man these bike companies should check out the rep of who they recommend. Revel just recommended Stikrd as well and to be blunt Stikrd sucks ass -horrible customer service.
Can't believe Hayes was tricked into working with him as well.

Amen. I prefer to give local business too, but Stikrd is just impossible. I have no idea why anyone recommends them. I'll ask GG who they're recommending, and if they're recommending Stikrd, I'd love to understand why. It's the opposite CS of GG.

I will never give Stikrd any more of my money. I don't like to say anything negative about bike companies as a brand ambassador, but man, some of the worst CS around. They still owes me for fixed Ohlins decals he never sent me after I sent him measurements. And that was months ago. I'll never see them. I would hate to have anyone share such a negative experience.

I would go with Slik Graphics, and then NLDesigns. I will tell you both have really good customer service, and Laszlo at NLDesigns definitely took the time to make sure he got the measurements right--Stikrd never did that until I told them I needed fixed decals.

Silk Graphic has the best quality out of all three, but Laszlo has been the easiest to work with. Stikrd just picks and chooses who they work with--they yanked me around for a month. Another friend they refunded his money aftter yanking him around for 2 months telling him that have better ways to spend their time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts