Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2281 - 2286 of 2286 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
i've been on dmr vaults and the deity tmac pedals for about 2-3 years and i'd highly recommend both of them.

i recently got the upgrade moto X pins for the dmr vaults and it's the best grip over the stock pins on the vaults and the tmacs

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi all

Has anyone using Stamp (mine are #7) faced an issue with small loose/click in the pedal ?
When i'm standing on pedals i feel small "cracks" - minimal. I've tried this by hand also and i can still feel it.
Tightened all bolts but issue is still there.

Is that maybe some common problem ?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I went back to my meo3 because i had wanted a thinner pedal to counter the low bottom bracket. Grip is decent, has NO feel, and the aluminum puns don't last at all. It also developed a creak. Im going back to the tmacs. Its just more enjoyable and sure footed despite the weight. Im interested the the vaults but at this point after having tried so many pedals, the tmac is the way to go and the oneup composites are the best bang for the buck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Ha, I hear yeah. SB130 sill, right? The 130 is long-running pedal smasher for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi all

Has anyone using Stamp (mine are #7) faced an issue with small loose/click in the pedal ?
When i'm standing on pedals i feel small "cracks" - minimal. I've tried this by hand also and i can still feel it.
Tightened all bolts but issue is still there.

Is that maybe some common problem ?
Anyone has similar issue?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I saw the Xpedo Trident pedal was mentioned here on the last page. I have it and love it for everything aside from an annoying issue: the pedals develop play after every ride.

Retightening the end cap seems to be the only solution, but even with blue loctite it unthreads itself slightly. Anyone else with this issue by chance?

2281 - 2286 of 2286 Posts