Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lopen is sneller....
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a DHX, 5th and probably the Answer Swinger 6 or 4 will not fit my 2001 Uzzi SLX because of the seat tower.

What shock options should I consider.........Romic maybe or should I send my RL to Push and have them threat it.

Thoughts please.........

Thanks,

AJ

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
Push

Send it to PUSH, I have an PUSH'd RC and it works sooooo good! Tracks sooooo much better.

The swinger will fit but you will need new 10mm eyelet reducers. With a Romic you will have to modify the seat tower to make it fit

·
Calm like a bomb
3,539 Posts
I just had my RC PUSH'd about a month ago. Wow, nice upgrade. Can immediately feel a difference on the climbs.

How is your bike built up? What kind of riding do you do?

·
Lopen is sneller....
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input! Think I'll have it Pushed........should have done that two months ago.......

Build up is in between enduro and fr but by no means light. I don't mind to pedal 18 kgs plus up for a few hours if there's a nice trail down..........but I do feel a platform would make it a little less sm.......

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$
884 Posts
I think you'll be happy with it Pushed...

Uzzi said:
Thanks for the input! Think I'll have it Pushed........should have done that two months ago.......

Build up is in between enduro and fr but by no means light. I don't mind to pedal 18 kgs plus up for a few hours if there's a nice trail down..........but I do feel a platform would make it a little less sm.......
I had the shock on my Uzzi DH Pushed last year and this has probably been the best upgrade I've made on this bike. The price was right and now the bike climbs better, descends better, and Darren's customer service is top notch.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
TFTunedShox great!

Uzzi said:
TF in the UK is doing the Push thing here in Europe...............has anyone any experience with them.

www.tftunedshox.com
TFTunedShox are the best. Tim Flooks is Steve Peat's suspension tuner. I've used them since they started up, and have nothing but good experiences with them.

Ole.

·
Lopen is sneller....
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ole said:
TFTunedShox are the best. Tim Flooks is Steve Peat's suspension tuner. I've used them since they started up, and have nothing but good experiences with them.

Ole.
What was your down time when sending in your shock.......am I looking at a week or maybe two weeks......just to give me an idea........

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts