Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Searching through my ebay history it looks like I bought something from them on Ebay December of last year. A air valve cap for a Fox 32. Shipped the same day I bought it. Arrived quickly. No complaints here in my limited interaction.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You can order directly from them if you prefer not to use ebay. They're a brick and mortar bike shop located in Broomfield, CO. I've used them a couple of times including 20 minutes ago to purchase a pair of mtb gloves.

·
Registered
2015 Devinci Troy. 2004 Fuji Nevada. 2014 Rocky Mountain Instinct 970 MSL
476 Posts
Whenever I buy a bike related thing, I figure out the part I want then search all over the internet for the best price. More often than not it ends up being Planet Cyclery. I've purchased from them multiple times (probably dozens) over the past year and no complaints at all.

·
furker
915 Posts
You can order directly from them if you prefer not to use ebay. They're a brick and mortar bike shop located in Broomfield, CO. I've used them a couple of times including 20 minutes ago to purchase a pair of mtb gloves.
Technically, their ebay and website purchases aren't done through the Broomfield brick-and-mortar bike shop. Their ebay and website transactions are all done as a separate operation in a warehouse a ways away. I only bring this up because I thought they were the same and tried to talk to the bike shop folks about an order, and they can't help at all with orders done on the web, or answer any questions about the online inventory.

I wanted to change an order to be for pickup, and the web folks said no. I'd have to cancel my website order and the brick and mortar side of the business would have to put in a new order to the warehouse side of the business.

Not a big deal, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

I've also noticed that sometimes their ebay site and their website have different prices for the same parts, so I cross-shop both locations when I order from them.

·
CEO Product Failure
2,403 Posts
Off Topic: For some reason (and I've been doing this for months) I read Picard's questions in the voice of Drax the Destroyer (David Bautista) from Guardians of the Galaxy. Zero reason for doing this other than I've been re-watching Marvel movies.

On topic, I also have had positive transactions with Planet Cyclery. I have no experience with Planet Cylery nor Planet Celery (which should be next door to a Wing House). :p

Reactions: Finch Platte
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.