Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
smell my finger
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some of these bad boys for X-mas and want to install on my 08 monocog. Does anyone have any picks on where the fenders are anchored to? I know these can be installed but I'm wondering if I can do in a reasonable amount of time without throwing stuff or should I just bring them to the LBS? I have the tools and time but some guidance would help. Thanks..

·
smell my finger
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
monocog fenders

I appreciate the link and with your help I can certaintly tackle the front. I see you used the bracket for the front, the kit only comes with one, I'm assuming you may need to purchase another for the rear? I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything that will help for the rear fender and will pass it along.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually work at a bike shop and was able to get a couple more brackets but there just isnt enough room down by the chain stays for a bracket and fender and 2.1 tires. i am thinking i might have to cut the rear fender and somehow make it work.

·
smell my finger
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
monocog fenders

I'm thinking of returning the fenders and try something else maybe a seatpost mount rear fender? Not as good as a full fender but with the limited room this may be the answer. Also a front fender, any suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.