Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm struggling to remember the place that many have suggested to buy seals and other simliar stuff from. i believe its euroseals, or along those lines but google searches have led me no where. i would appreciate a link i you have it . thanks.

·
carpe mañana
7,309 Posts
jpk1080 said:
i'm struggling to remember the place that many have suggested to buy seals and other simliar stuff from. i believe its euroseals, or along those lines but google searches have led me no where. i would appreciate a link i you have it . thanks.
I'm guessing you're thinking about enduroforkseals.com

_MK

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Just an FYI..

you can find just about any high quality dust wiper and or oil seal (NOK brand etc) for any fork at a hydraulic seal supplier. If you live in or near a city of any size, you should be able to find what you need.

as for a shock...that gets a bit more difficult with pressurized volume compensation, and the need to bleed 100% of air out of the body..etc...etc

·
Registered
334 Posts
Enduroforkseals.com

jpk1080 said:
MK was spot on with his recommendation. Go here: http://www.enduroforkseals.com/

Chris at Enduroforkseals.com carries a fairly wide range of seals. If he does not have them in stock, he can probably order you a set. While your at it, pay the extra $ and buy the Stanchion Lube. It seems pricey, but a tiny bit goes a long way. Chris's fork seals are so good (absolutely no leakage) that you need the stanchion lube to help reduce the seal stiction. Get a bottle of the lube -- you will thank yourself later!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.