Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
uh, or something!
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bonty and the Yeti Road Project are NOS. The P-23 is all Campy and the Zip and the DBR are in great shape........keep it real!

Attachments

·
"Put me back on my bike!"
64 Posts
Will you sell them to me now?

Contact me via PM, I am ready to buy all of them today to add to my museum. Do you have any others in such perfect shape? This is a serious offer, please respond.
Thank you,
Ace

·
uh, or something!
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correct on the Nitto Moustache bars. I found the bonty and the yeti road project at Belmont Wheelworks - near boston. They had been hanging around for years and years with the original SKU tag on the down tube. The only thing they changed on the bonty was the bars, stem and shifters.

Does anyone know anything about serial #'s ? the bonty is #141 and the Yeti Road Project only has 54cm stamped on the BB, no serial # - Evan from Belmont says the Yeti might have been the interbike display bike thay year - 1993.

Evan from Belmont was a pleasure to deal with - knows his VRC stuff!

·
uh, or something!
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good point. i really mean the smaller stuff. if i buy another bike or big purchase, my wife will make me live in the basement!

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
Acesingle said:
Contact me via PM, I am ready to buy all of them today to add to my museum. Do you have any others in such perfect shape? This is a serious offer, please respond.
Thank you,
Ace
This isn't an open forum for you to proposition members who share their private collections with the rest of us.

Please don't do that.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Rumpfy said:
This isn't an open forum for you to proposition members who share their private collections with the rest of us.

Please don't do that.
Maybe Ace ther will actually use those bikes in a community learning program for his said museum? Teaching youth the history of the bike and letting them ride? As Opposed to the sacrilieous virgin condition they are shown to us here? :D ;)

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
surlytman said:
Maybe Ace ther will actually use those bikes in a community learning program for his said museum? Teaching youth the history of the bike and letting them ride? As Opposed to the sacrilieous virgin condition they are shown to us here? :D ;)
That's what I thought too. ;)

Personally, I'm all for flogging garage queens. :D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Rumpfy said:
Great little stash you have there!

That Ritchey is a gem for sure. Thanks for sharing! :)
And I thought I would get you ruffled?

hahhahhahahaa

Seriously a cool collection of bikes. The Bonty with the Ned Flanders deal though just aint right? :D Those bikes needed his bar/stem conbo! ;)

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
surlytman said:
And I thought I would get you ruffled?

hahhahhahahaa
Haha! Funny you should say that. I started to get bent on your reply...but then I re-read it a few times. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to pick out written sarcasim. :)

...unless you were serious...then I'll be upset. :p

·
Registered
692 Posts
Rumpfy said:
Haha! Funny you should say that. I started to get bent on your reply...but then I re-read it a few times. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to pick out written sarcasim. :)

...unless you were serious...then I'll be upset. :p
Naw, you were tough on him but I was half assed being a smartass...........hell, I am always a smartass,check your PMs us Slingshot freaks ned to stay together.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.