Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mr. Chaos Theory
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a Clydesdale clocking in at 285lbs with gear and i was curios what other beefy riders were running in the rp23. :eekster:
i'm at 220psi at the proper sag.
Also what are you running in the fork ?
I'm at 125psi but im not sure if i'm at the right sag and need to recheck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would say your right in the ball park and not taxing the rp23 if that was a worry. I weight 225-230 geared up and I have 195 in the rear shock and i think 90 in the fork, maybe 80. For me if i get the fork at proper sag it really feels squishy, but i left it and am really appreciating how will it eats up terrain. Its a 150mm fox talas 32 float.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I weight around 214 lbs

I have the low volume canisterrunning 142psi rear shock
Talas 32 150 running 92psi... still testing but I am feeling better that I know someone in this forum is around the same psi.. what is your rebound and compression setting >

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
mgfjd12 said:
I weight around 214 lbs

I have the low volume canisterrunning 142psi rear shock
Talas 32 150 running 92psi... still testing but I am feeling better that I know someone in this forum is around the same psi.. what is your rebound and compression setting >

Thanks
I am running the same psi in my fork now, the compression is 4 clicks from full open, and the rebound is 7 clicks from full open.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.