Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isn't there a Pivot bikes forum?

I work at a shop and they are flying off the floor.

Can't wait for the Mach 6 to come out. I heard it's gonna have 6.7" of rear DW link goodness. YAHOOOOO!!!

That is all.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, there probably has to be enough interest here and enough owners as well. I mean there are some forums with 3-4 people in there at most times. That's a waste of space and we can add a hundred different forums that way. I think Pivot will see a good following but the presence of Pivot owners here has to grow. That Mach 6 does sound pretty good.
I'm really looking forward to Interbike...I think we will see several more new designs and new models.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I vote YES to the Pivot Forum. I actually emailed Francois about 2 months ago to see if there was a chance of getting one. I think Chris C. deserves his own forum!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll wait til' next month to aswer ;) . I'm putting a lot of faith in Chris C with my previous Racer X experience and hope the Mach 429 will be everything I hope it is. Come on July!

·
In dog years, I'm dead.
1,073 Posts
Flyer said:
Set up a vote/count. I think Pivot may get some a surprising # of votes from potential buyers.
I'm probably about 2 years from a new bike, but Pivot is already at the top of my short list. A dedicated Pivot forum would save me some time spent trolling through the Interbike, Ibis, Iron Horse, & Custom Builders forums.

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
come awn peeps. Gonna take more votes than this to get a PIVOT forum.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm not a Pivot owner but I own a CC designed bike and could very well be riding a Pivot in a year or two. There are many nice rides to choose from these days, but the Mach 5 is on my short list of replacement bikes. That being said, yeah, this place needs a Pivot forum.

Come on MTBR.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.