Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is without a doubt TOP NOTCH! I am a demanding customer I am sure especially for high end stuff and I have had a couple small things happen and their team is super helpful. I just get on the web chat and they solve the problem, of note Tiffany and Mason have been great, I am sure they are all awesome though. anyhow another reason to buy Pivot cuz customer service is the best:)

·
Freezer
604 Posts
Yep, I agree. Built up two Pivots in the last couple of years, and the customer service has been outstanding.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Funny, when CC was with Titus, sorry, WAS Titus, they had great CS and were a great company. Good to see him continue to be a stand up guy all these years later.

·
Registered
38 Posts
is without a doubt TOP NOTCH! I am a demanding customer I am sure especially for high end stuff and I have had a couple small things happen and their team is super helpful. I just get on the web chat and they solve the problem, of note Tiffany and Mason have been great, I am sure they are all awesome though. anyhow another reason to buy Pivot cuz customer service is the best:)
Totally agree! I am on my second Pivot, and this has been my experience as well. I have had outstanding customer service with them in regards to set-up, technical questions, and parts compatibility. Everyone I have dealt with has had a great attitude.

·
Int'l Sales - PIVOT
778 Posts
Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys - we love hearing this.

We're here to help!

JP

·
Paterfamilias
787 Posts
do y'all sell framesets yet?

i know engineer-led companies may not trust consumers to think for themselves, but there's better parts out there for the $ than what your PMs spec :)
We have always sold frame sets. From day one Chris has offered multiple ways to buy our bikes. Frames, Frame KITS (Frame, fork headset) or complete bikes.

If you are asking about superboost frames, we offer these as Frame Crank sets (FRANKS - frame, crank and BB), Frame KITS (Frame, Crank, BB, Fork and headset) and complete bikes. We do this to insure that consumers can have the right crank - as it is still difficult to find super boost cranks around the world.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
We have always sold frame sets. From day one Chris has offered multiple ways to buy our bikes. Frames, Frame KITS (Frame, fork headset) or complete bikes.

If you are asking about superboost frames, we offer these as Frame Crank sets (FRANKS - frame, crank and BB), Frame KITS (Frame, Crank, BB, Fork and headset) and complete bikes. We do this to insure that consumers can have the right crank - as it is still difficult to find super boost cranks around the world.
thank you for clearing this up. i don't think this is widely known. my dealer is very reputable and this was not clear to them either. maybe ill take another look at the 429 :) thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.