Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice line. I am looking at jumping off that rock you walked out on. I cleared a couple roots out of the landing last week. I just sold my bike today so it will be next week till I can try it. Have you found the new trail I made near the 4 way intersection on rollercoster? I call it 13 trail. It starts out with a 6ft drop into a nice wide open landing. It is a pretty fast trail.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Trailer Rails said:
Nice line. I am looking at jumping off that rock you walked out on. I cleared a couple roots out of the landing last week. I just sold my bike today so it will be next week till I can try it. Have you found the new trail I made near the 4 way intersection on rollercoster? I call it 13 trail. It starts out with a 6ft drop into a nice wide open landing. It is a pretty fast trail.
Did ya jump it yet? Any fun? :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just got my new bike on friday, I am going to wait a couple of days till I get used to the new bike to jump that jump. I am going up to the cemetary trail area to build some stuff tomorrow and tues day.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is a 1999 DBR X-link frame with Stratos Helix rear shock 6.5x1.6 stroke. Very sweet with the little bit of extra shock stroke.
What frame do you have locobroko ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Quasi-moto

I used to have a gold Locomoto, then it cracked. The main triangle was replaced with a black one, which broke...pretty much at every possible weld. That was replaced with a Quasi-moto. 2 years and with no signs of failure. Yippee.
I thought your frame looked like a "newer" locomoto and looked like it was black with a gold rear, which was the same color scheme I ended up with for a year until it broke.
The loco was pretty light and pretty efficient. Good for racing, appparently not so good for freeriding.
The quasi's travel adjusts from 4.5-6", but feels like more. Great for freeriding, but not for racing.
BTW, nice clip.
Can't wait to get off of my rollers and get back outside.
Ed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts