Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1358 Posts

·
UK Bike Whore
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting a bit obsessed with this and anxious waiting for my new bike to be available. a massive 8 days left!!

Show everybody pics of your Pitches either in action or in situ. There are some good pics of them knocking around so show me what you've got.

I will post pics of mine as soon as I can.

Lets make this thread as popular as the other Spech pics threads.

·
Registered
307 Posts
At the top of the Altura Trail North Loop

As is looked 2 weeks ago, since ditched the big ring and fitted a RaceFace Bash Ring, and should all go to plan a set of Fox 36 Van R's will be on there next week

·
Registered
307 Posts
bioport said:
steve, how do you reach the air valve on your dhx? i tried putting one on my pitch, and the rocker covers up the valve.
I undo the top shock mount bolt and just swing the shock forwards, it's a bit of a PITA but it's worht it for the way the shock works/feels/price I got it for

After the initial set up, sag etc I haven't had a need to take it off again, just check the sag setting before and after every ride and then you know the air pressure hasn't dropped in the chamber, sorted

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Mine recently on a diet/beef reduction. No issues with chain drop without the Stinger guide and using the short cage rear mech/as short a chain as possible.

I feel it's still just as durable/tough. Right on 30# though I figure it's probably a pound heavier at least - weighed on a crappy hanging fish scale.

2.35 DH tire in back, 2.6 non-dh up front. Lyrik Solo Air at 160mm. RP23 in back. Gravity Dropper post. Sunline bar and stem. Transition seat.

Hadley rear/Hope Bulb front hub with Syncros DP28 rims. Juicy-5 brakes, Mixed SRAM/Shimano/Suntour drive and shifting bits. M520 pedals.

It's really, really fun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do to, and these photos don't do it justice either, the white is a pearl white and in the flesh and under the light it looks awesome

I was a little jubious about the green and white to start with, but after seeing a silver and black one in the flesh i was very happy that i went with the white.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the UK and just went to my local spesh dealer where I got my Pitch from, it was about £96 and they fit it for £20, but well worth it, I guess any shop that sells Rockshox would be able supply the kit, it is and actual upgrade kit. hope that helps.
Fishcake.

·
Registered
6 Posts
primefocus said:
@ fishcake: sweet bike Sir!
Wish i had a set of those wheels.
Thanks
They are real nice wheels, strong and very light
They were on offer only £359 from Freeborn.co.uk, they are somewhere outside London but deliver anywhere UK and overseas, they even did next day delivery :)

They still have them for £359

Fishcake

1 - 20 of 1358 Posts