Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested?

I'm getting along with my Pitch Comp just fine, and the size medium isn't bad, but think I'd overall prefer that just a little (21mm) TT length of the small.

Going to mail Specialized to see if they can do anything for me, but am doubtful of anything from them that wouldn't involve more cash than I'd like to spend to swap.

If anyone is interested, it would be a super easy swap. Mine is fairly new, no damage to it as yet. 08 Pitch Comp in the gloss brown color. Same color would be cool, but am not too picky about that.

·
trail addict
1,866 Posts
Can't help you in the frame, but it is worth mentioning that if you can get a decent seat position with the frame you have now (seat-to-pedal relationship) then you may be able to get the fit you are after with a slightly shorter stem. It may solve your problem with much less hassle and much less money. A 60 or possibly even a 50 might be a nice match for you and your frame.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.