Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the info that I was given to pass along for those that want to be trail activists. The more we show intrest & get out & work to keep up the maintenance on "our trails", the more weight our voice has when somebody starts belly-achin' over anything. So lets make the effort.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Clarification

Note that this is Grandfather District, not Pisgah District. So includes Wilson, Woods, Heartbreak(I think it's in Grandfather...). Does not include Mills River, Turkey Pen, Bent Creek, Davidson River, Fish Hatchery, etc. But, a great opportunity nevertheless. Those interested in helping the other trails should see the thread from last week regarding the seminars Woody Keen will be holding.

Peace, Mike

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike Brown said:
Note that this is Grandfather District, not Pisgah District. So includes Wilson, Woods, Heartbreak(I think it's in Grandfather...). Does not include Mills River, Turkey Pen, Bent Creek, Davidson River, Fish Hatchery, etc. But, a great opportunity nevertheless. Those interested in helping the other trails should see the thread from last week regarding the seminars Woody Keen will be holding.

Peace, Mike
Right you are. I always call it Pisgah cause it says Pisgah on the sign as we head up 181. But you are right it's Grand Father Dist. Pass the word.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.