Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: Semi-Every once in a while- Pirate Ride!
When: Saturday-August 9th at 2pm
Where: Aliso Woods and Canyon Parking Lot (by the church)
How: Well you simply dress up like a pirate, get on your bike and ride. Well it is a little more involved than that but you get the gist of it.

Alcohol is not permitted in the park! Please bring a little something to share with others. This is in reference to food guys.

For those unaware about my dress up rides... everyone dresses up. We party like rock stars! It is all about the fun and no one is left behind. The ride will be about 6 miles long and probably take 4 hours.

We will leave the parking lot as close to 2pm as possible. Then we head to Coyote and up Cholla. Once at the top of Cholla we head to the top of Lynx and the party starts. Down Lynx to Coyote and back to the cars. From there, either to the Brewery or where ever we all choose.

Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a total chill ride. Easy pace, music, fun and laughter. There will be plenty of wenches there!!!!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Craptasticycle said:
Maybe we could achieve pirate biking critical mass :)

]
critical mass just plain sucks....if they rode, didn't block or slow traffic then it would be good....but makes me just want to run everyone over and I ride bikes

·
Registered
237 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
critical mass just plain sucks....if they rode, didn't block or slow traffic then it would be good....but makes me just want to run everyone over and I ride bikes
Haha - 'shiver me timbers' posting in a pirate thread :thumbsup: Arrrr, you be rite matey, never a scurvier bunch or bilge rats have taken to the road than the critical mass scalllywags.

I was just refering to the semi well known, well attended side of critical mass - not suggesting anyone actually ACT like pirates and take over the roads lol.

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
By the time you are 50 and taking a good crap feels better than getting laid, "Critical Mass" takes on a whole new meaning. I usually reach critical mass daily, usually sometime after my second cup of coffee.
I would not want to reach "critical mass" on a mountain bike ride.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Craptasticycle said:
Haha - 'shiver me timbers' posting in a pirate thread :thumbsup: Arrrr, you be rite matey, never a scurvier bunch or bilge rats have taken to the road than the critical mass scalllywags.

I was just refering to the semi well known, well attended side of critical mass - not suggesting anyone actually ACT like pirates and take over the roads lol.
arrr.....ye an me be best mateys.....:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.