Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
noMAD man
Joined
·
12,220 Posts
Geez, that guy is just one big, rolling, bike fashion fauxpas. And, oh the humanity...he's got one of those fugly Marz AM1 forks!:eekster:
 

·
I can't ride 45!
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
TNC said:
Geez, that guy is just one big, rolling, bike fashion fauxpas. And, oh the humanity...he's got one of those fugly Marz AM1 forks!:eekster:
Hey now, feel free to make fun of Singletrack Pig's attire but the bike he is on is mine! The tan goes rather well with a black bike with blue accents. ;)
 

·
post-ride specialist
Joined
·
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jasonb said:
Hey now, feel free to make fun of Singletrack Pig's attire but the bike he is on is mine! The tan goes rather well with a black bike with blue accents. ;)
Steppin out for a jb night on the town, would you wear black pants, a blue shirt and brown shoes? :thumbsup:
 

·
Freshly Fujified
Joined
·
8,199 Posts
They WERE white....

unfortunately he doesn't know how to sort laundry, and tossed them in with a red T-shirt.
 

·
noMAD man
Joined
·
12,220 Posts
LOL!...the irony.

Call_me_Clyde said:
unfortunately he doesn't know how to sort laundry, and tossed them in with a red T-shirt.
Yes, Clyde...I know this one well. I'm sitting in front of the computer this very moment in a pair of pink shorts that used to be white. They fell victim to the heinous laundry sorting miscalculation.:D But I don't go out on public rides in them...LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,013 Posts
TNC said:
Geez, that guy is just one big, rolling, bike fashion fauxpas. And, oh the humanity...he's got one of those fugly Marz AM1 forks!:eekster:
Dare I say it? He IS leading.

OMG, I can't believe I just defended a man wearing pink shorts. :madman:

Oh well, could be worse! He could own the tan-forked rig. :rolleyes:

:eekster: (runs away quickly)
 

·
I can't ride 45!
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
icegeek said:
Steppin out for a jb night on the town, would you wear black pants, a blue shirt and brown shoes? :thumbsup:
No but I might wear that shirt and pants combo with tan Italian leather shoes!
 

·
I already rode that
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Can the trail get any more smoother? Look at all those nice rocks off to the side just aching to get ridden over! ;)
 

·
Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr
Joined
·
747 Posts
Cretins!

I'll have you all know that those shorts have more flava than you can shake a stick at, and I don't mean taint flava neither.

Original Swobos from back in the day. Used to be red, but faded over the years to the fetching pink you see today. Still my favorite baggies for dry days, but the cotton sucks in the wet.

They may be ugly as sin, but they attract attention to my shapely legs doncha think?
 

·
I can't ride 45!
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
Singletrack Pig said:
I'll have you all know that those shorts have more flava than you can shake a stick at, and I don't mean taint flava neither.
Don't be shaking your kissing stick at me damn it!

Singletrack Pig said:
I
Original Swobos from back in the day. Used to be red, but faded over the years to the fetching pink you see today. Still my favorite baggies for dry days, but the cotton sucks in the wet.

They may be ugly as sin, but they attract attention to my shapely legs doncha think?
You should run down to your local walgreens and pickup some red Rite dye and make those puppies red again.
 

·
post-ride specialist
Joined
·
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey man, once the in folk tire of all this camo and brown, it'll be pink again and you'll be out in front.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top