Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SS Dean 29"er disk w/ NO wait F/S

With a new house, new kid, and I just drove my 29" race bike into my garage and ovalized the head tube...<the only downfall of having a garage>...this frame unfortunately has to go to an owner who will actually build it and ride it hard.

The fork is a Karate Monkey bead blasted, canti's removed, and powdered pink to match the frame. More info here, see ad:
http://marketplace.consumerreview.c...s_format=long&query=retrieval&exact_match=on#

Ad #76082

Attachments

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol....the snow came from last January.

Not 5 minutes after I posted it I got a guy from Brunby interested and another from S. Africa. Both want me to ship the frame to their "shipping agent" and they will arrange payment after the shipping is complete....LOL...

Where the heck is Brunby? :)

·
ali'i hua
1,796 Posts
2melow said:

Not 5 minutes after I posted it I got a guy from Brunby interested and another from S. Africa. Both want me to ship the frame to their "shipping agent" and they will arrange payment after the shipping is complete....LOL...

south africa? hmm. never seen that scam before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
don't do it!!!

2melow said:

hey man, you probably already know this, but that s. africa thing is a giant scam!!! i almost got bit by that one a few months ago when selling my epic. same thing happened, creepy "international agent" and everything. bet he wanted to pay you much more than you were asking as long as you wired him the extra money (or gave it to his "agent, i don't remember specifically). basically, the cashier's check will be a fake and by the time the bank realizes it and takes the money back from you, the man will be long gone, likely laughing at you. don't do it!!! however, i'm kinda interested and live in st. louis, how much ya want for that thing?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
2melow! how goes it???

Congrats on the little one. I hope everything is well.
Do you still have plans on heading to SoCal??????

andy

·
Registered
29 Posts
congratulations

congrats on the new one and the new house, i can relate, we had a baby june 22, bought a house in july and moved in august . . . 2 days till a sewer pipe disaster and basically the equivalent of a titanium XTR bike later ($4400) i have a new sewer pipe and i just converted my old fisher mt tam to an SS . . . god luck selling the dean!

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo Andy - been super busy and getting out there before Interbike is looking tough. I'm heading for Europe for two weeks to do Eurobike and visit some distributors, then i'm going to South Carolina to do the family beach thing, then its Interbike time.

I'll let you know when I book it...right now i'm thinking maybe when it gets colder here would be a perfect time for a SoCal trip...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts