Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I already rode that
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to this enduro?
I did it 2-3 years ago and it was alot of fun,except for my front derailluer getting frozen up and could'nt shift down into the granny ring for the last tough climbs..
Was also the longest ride off road I ever did at 70km.
What I liked about it too was it didnt repeat any trails but it did include some road after the 40k mark but its mainly offroad stuff and if it rains watch out for the river crossing! I seen a few guys get sucked down river a lil way.
Pineriver Ramble Incase anyone doesnt know what it is :cool:
I hope to do it this year. I know my friend that did it with me before would do it too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
SuperNewb said:
Anyone going to this enduro?
I did it 2-3 years ago and it was alot of fun,except for my front derailluer getting frozen up and could'nt shift down into the granny ring for the last tough climbs..
Was also the longest ride off road I ever did at 70km.
What I liked about it too was it didnt repeat any trails but it did include some road after the 40k mark but its mainly offroad stuff and if it rains watch out for the river crossing! I seen a few guys get sucked down river a lil way.
Pineriver Ramble Incase anyone doesnt know what it is :cool:
I hope to do it this year. I know my friend that did it with me before would do it too :)
i've never raced before but this looks cool. how serious is the "serious" category? i'm thinking i'll sign up.
 

·
I already rode that
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12XU said:
i've never raced before but this looks cool. how serious is the "serious" category? i'm thinking i'll sign up.
I guess the same as any enduro usually gets. When I did it before there was a fairly large group. I forgot the time I finished it in and cant seem to find the results on OCA's site or on WOW's.
 

·
I already rode that
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SuperNewb said:
I guess the same as any enduro usually gets. When I did it before there was a fairly large group. I forgot the time I finished it in and cant seem to find the results on OCA's site or on WOW's.
I got the results from the 70k "serious" enduro, well only the male finishes 19 to 40+ age ranges.
Fastest time was just over a lil 3:30 mins, I did 4:20+ but it looked like most ppl that did it finished it in around 4-5 hrs.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top