Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I wear two thongs
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was riding last night in the PB (Watertower/Willow St trails) and I somehow got a small rock stuck in my shoe so I stopped to take it off and shake out the rock and it turns out it wasnt a rock at all it was a piece of glass luckily it didnt cut my foot. Then I started looking around while riding and I noticed that there is a decent amount of glass strewn about the trails.

I was wondering if any of you fellow local MTBR's would like to meet up some evening next week and just walk around and try and pick up some of the glass on the trails to save our tires (and other people/animals that use these trails). Im pretty much free after 5-5:30 most nights and was thinking about meeting down at the watertower entrance since parking is most ample there. I may also bring some post "party" beers as incentive. Let me know if this is something you are interested in as this is also a great way to put some faces to the names on here.

-Eric

·
Nervous Descender
717 Posts
Eric Hoefer said:
So I was riding last night in the PB (Watertower/Willow St trails) and I somehow got a small rock stuck in my shoe so I stopped to take it off and shake out the rock and it turns out it wasnt a rock at all it was a piece of glass luckily it didnt cut my foot. Then I started looking around while riding and I noticed that there is a decent amount of glass strewn about the trails.

I was wondering if any of you fellow local MTBR's would like to meet up some evening next week and just walk around and try and pick up some of the glass on the trails to save our tires (and other people/animals that use these trails). Im pretty much free after 5-5:30 most nights and was thinking about meeting down at the watertower entrance since parking is most ample there. I may also bring some post "party" beers as incentive. Let me know if this is something you are interested in as this is also a great way to put some faces to the names on here.

-Eric
Let me know when you plan to do this Eric and I'll see if I can make it.

There is plenty of glass on the junk loop. Of course, if we clean that loop we will have to rename it. Also seen some back on the cemetary loop near the path to the school.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.