Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday.

Climbing Elbon...we get to Barney Rubble. It's long, loose, steep, and ugly.

We wait until the last group of descenders gets clear and......

Von Hucklestein clicks in and attempts to clean the last portion before the summit.

It's looking like clean, but then at the crux move, he stalls, sticks that left foot out and gets nothing but air.

Ohhh Fock!

I see him topple out of view, and hear crashing, scrapage, and words that hurt my virgin ears..

I bolt up there to find Huckler face down, pinned down by the bike and looking like a human pin cushion with tons of spines sticking out of his hand, arm, and hiney.

Now, this is a dilemma...what do you do? How do you help? I threw him my leatherman, and he spent the next 45 minutes picking spines out of his butt.

His saddle and grips were skewered pretty substantially as well.

Attachments

• 219 KB Views: 650
  • 133.4 KB Views: 649
  • 272.2 KB Views: 655
  • 189.3 KB Views: 647
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    196.1 KB Views: 653

·
We're going down WHAT??
319 Posts
so much for my breakfast....

I'm sorry to see that Heckler Mark tumbled and rolled into the cactus, but I am far more sorry that I scrolled down to that last picture! Seeing that hairy butt was bad enough, but the fact that I saw his chamois mad me think of the smell and well.... lets just say that I'm going to have to skip eating today....

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
That's effed up!!

...the crash into cacti sucks too.....sure would take the fun outta the ride in a hurry!

·
Banned
40,894 Posts
Hey Steve I am sure Mark is going to be really happy that you pasted his pasty azz all over the net. B.T.W. thanks for the warning "before" we scrolled down.

·
Don't be a sheep
3,441 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Saturday.

Climbing Elbon...we get to Barney Rubble. It's long, loose, steep, and ugly.

We wait until the last group of descenders gets clear and......

Von Hucklestein clicks in and attempts to clean the last portion before the summit.

It's looking like clean, but then at the crux move, he stalls, sticks that left foot out and gets nothing but air.

Ohhh Fock!

I see him topple out of view, and hear crashing, scrapage, and words that hurt my virgin ears..

I bolt up there to find Huckler face down, pinned down by the bike and looking like a human pin cushion with tons of spines sticking out of his hand, arm, and hiney.

Now, this is a dilemma...what do you do? How do you help? I threw him my leatherman, and he spent the next 45 minutes picking spines out of his butt.

His saddle and grips were skewered pretty substantially as well.
So that's what you guys were doing in the middle of the trail when we passed you.

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,118 Posts
I don't know if I can ever ride that trail again. That's just tasteless. At least he could have gotten off the trail (instead of standing in the middle of it) before dropping his drawers.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,998 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: it's always fun to post your buddies "entertainment" during a ride

·
Banned
40,894 Posts
tkblazer said:
last pic is just wrong.....mark's a cool guy tho fo sho
Did you think this before or after the veiwing of his azz?

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
It's a hiney. Everyone has one, and we have all seen them before.

Stop clucking like mother hens and get over it already! :D

JMH

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Intenserider2 said:
The description was good enough. We didn't need to see the last pic.
What he said :(

Cactus is no fun. Here's Dell while I pick thorns out of him. He face-planted after crashing at the top T&A huck.

·
Lord of the Chainrings
2,925 Posts
Oh, the humanity!

I heard that duct tape works great for removing the stuff that you can't get with pliers.

I always carry a leatherman tool in my Camelbak.

·
mtbcat.
165 Posts
full monty

mark did you do the full tour after that . glad we took a break at the top otherwise rodney's' virgin eye's would have been scared. by the way how's your leg rodney?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts