Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just up at the creampuff and had a great time. On the way home we stopped by my friend keith anderson - he is building me a steel frame roadie. I met Keith becuase I kids went to preschool together and we have made it a ritual to go visit them after they moved to oregon several years when I go up for the creampuff. Last year Keith decided to get back into building bikes and now is doing alot of paint work and hopefully soon will starting building more frames.

I was never into paint jobs until I saw keiths work - now I am going to get all my frames painted :D

Keith is an incredible artist and craftsman

Here is my roadie - the pict doesn't not do it justice

I watched him work on some pretty sweet frames while I was there

His website needs some work... but if you want to pimp your bike, this is the guy to call - tell him Baker sent you.

http://www.keithandersoncycles.com/index.htm

·
Registered
122 Posts
Pimp my bike? I hear this a lot. What does that mean exactly? Charge people $20 to ride it for an hour, and then beat the hell out of them and the bike when they're done?

How did this word find its way into mainstream everyday useage?

The paint looks great though. Nice work. Pretty handy to have friends who can do quality work like that.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Well then...

xckurt said:
oh, you mean like a gold bell and fancy streamers?
...ringy dingy :D

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd say roadie since it hopefully gets abused less. Once I get a little more money I am going to get my mountain bike done too. I ride so much and love my bikes so much it is worth the splurge to me. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.