Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Czech out Andi J. Blige's swanky new Lynskey Cruiser. It's primarily setup for commuting. But, it will also see dirt time sporting an alternate set of wheels.

Congrat's Blige!

PS Congrats Blige, on winning the "Ima Racer Pool!"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Very pretty indeed......Me likey................ Be keen to see this puppy out on the trail.......

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice bike! You might have to hire Blackwater or someone one to guard that bike when you lock it up for work. I get hell from my girl for riding a $600 Kona to work, she'd kill me if commuted on titanium there.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Thats the type of "commuter" that better make it's way into the office rather than outside in the bike rack. Even when I worked at the defense lab on the military base I'd have never left a bike like that locked up outside the building.....

Awesome ride and congrats on the new ride.

Oh yeah, it also needs a King Cage and not that cheap immatation. ;-)

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,776 Posts
Nice bike and congrats. it looks right at home out there at Lake Murray.:thumbsup:

·
San Diego County
1,475 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
Nice bike and congrats. it looks right at home out there at Lake Murray.:thumbsup:
dude, don't be callin out peeps secret spots or the man will lock us out of the shuttle action.

I rode one of those lynsky's today. Very nice indeed. I could see myself owning one but my wife can't :rolleyes:

·
Rides like wrecking ball
1,122 Posts
Never seen a seatPOST longer than a seatTUBE before! Yikes.

Nice ride, very chi-chi cruiser there!

G

·
pimp ride andrea. hope that long seatpost and ti frame help smooth out the commute for your back (guessing it would be smoother than the Orbea)

rroeder said:
And congrats on your victory in the 'racer' pool, manntastic!
hmmm... what could this be all about?

i can imagine this probably has something to do with our Aqua "sighting" on 7/5. i heard him giving a blow job as we crossed BLT but didn't see him. gotta say I do my best to avoid the haters... it is nice to just enjoy the ride!!

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
mechmann_mtb said:
i can imagine this probably has something to do with our Aqua "sighting" on 7/5. i heard him giving a blow job as we crossed BLT but didn't see him. gotta say I do my best to avoid the haters... it is nice to just enjoy the ride!!
I commend you mechmann for calling him out. I am tired of his antics myself and no longer find it amusing, especially now that I realize his comments are based on pure jealousy. While he is an ok rider I guess, it clearly bothers him that you, and your wife, are better riders than he. He is also too retarded to do a blog so no doubt that adds fuel to his fire as well. On the other hand, I am grateful he has no blog-skillz as all entires on his blog would most likely focus on his jealousy of so many others on mtbr, self included.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FoShizzle said:
I commend you mechmann for calling him out. I am tired of his antics myself and no longer find it amusing, especially now that I realize his comments are based on pure jealousy. While he is an ok rider I guess, it clearly bothers him that you, and your wife, are better riders than he. He is also too retarded to do a blog so no doubt that adds fuel to his fire as well. On the other hand, I am grateful he has no blog-skillz as all entires on his blog would most likely focus on his jealousy of so many others on mtbr, self included.
i wish i could blog like the Manns...i just can't remember all the details of my snacks, HR zones and back stretch sessions to create captivating stories. it's an art form for sure.

Aquaholic is so obsessed with riding he forgets that blogging and posting are what it's all about.

G

·
FoShizzle said:
i didn't call anyone out nor did i mention anything about anyone's riding skills. the comments related to me were here before i posted, but thanks for your usual drivel.

·
I like bikes
480 Posts
Mann diet

rowdyranger said:
i wish i could blog like the Manns...i just can't remember all the details of my snacks, HR zones and back stretch sessions to create captivating stories. it's an art form for sure.

Aquaholic is so obsessed with riding he forgets that blogging and posting are what it's all about.
Get on the mann diet and you will see the light..............

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.