Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked back through the last months worth of post on the PIKE and haven't seen anyone who is using a handlebar mounted travel adjuster for the fork. It looks like it would be rather easy to set up, a bit of cable, one thumb shifter (Paul Thumbies), and some cable housing. The fork has a cable stop built into the crown.

Has anyone utilized this "feature"? If so what do you think, good/bad? Got any pictures?

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
What on earth are you talking about? The cable stop is for the Poplock which adjusts the Motion Control unit (right leg). The travel adjuster is in the left leg (U-turn).

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your Right :)

:D That's funny. I guess I don't know what I'm talking about. I have never actually seen one in person, only on the web site. I saw there was the ability to mount a remote adjuster to the fork, to adjust something. As you indicate this controls the Motion Control and not the height. Woops. Based on where I ride it would be nice to be able to adjust the heigh of the fork from my bars IMO.

I guess the question still remains, is anyone mounting an adjuster on their bars to adjust their Pike? What benefit have you found from this feature?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.