Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
After seeing the latest Push Nomad and Push RFX projects, I now vow to make Push bike projects my Pied Piper. :thumbsup:

Road riding - A Push Nomad clone
XC trail riding - A Push RFX clone
Tele bindings - Pushed Hammerheads
Office chair - Pushed RP23
My BDSM movie premier - Pushed "props"

Otherwise I make bike decisions using googlefight, and that wasn't working as well as I had hoped.

:D

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
rroeder said:
He edited the post unfortunately
meh

check the 5 spot advice thread

even my respect for the tshces wasn't great enough.............

He does have have tits though. I've seen them in a pic.

edit: calling that thing garbonzo is kind of disheartening. The garbonzo lift at whistler is an uplifting device that leads to great mountain biking opportunities...........kind of a misnomer

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
kidwoo said:
meh

check the 5 spot advice thread

even my respect for the tshces wasn't great enough.............

He does have have tits though. I've seen them in a pic.
Not bad, the other post was better though :) BTW, I've seen the pic too so "titty man" was classic.

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
rroeder said:
Not bad, the other post was better though :) BTW, I've seen the pic too so "titty man" was classic.
oh yeah, a real "classic." the minds of the immature, the Beavis & Butthead wannabes.

if that is what you maroons have to "insult" me, you may as well dig your graves and lay in 'em. your creativity is dead, like Kidwoo's sense of humor. BTW, he stole that "titty man" comment from Zachdank, so you might want to reconsider who is creative here.

who's up to bat next? 2 strikes and the heater is ready.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
gonzostrike said:
oh yeah, a real "classic." the minds of the immature, the Beavis & Butthead wannabes.

if that is what you maroons have to "insult" me, you may as well dig your graves and lay in 'em. your creativity is dead, like Kidwoo's sense of humor. BTW, he stole that "titty man" comment from Zachdank, so you might want to reconsider who is creative here.

:):cool:

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
gonzostrike said:

I did?

Oh. Giving you the credit of resembling a "man" and recognizing the superior mammary power contained within leads many to the same epiphany I suppose.

Okay I stick with the "milkman", "boob farmer" and "bar chafing nipple slapper" from here on out.

Funny......"originality". heh....like playing tough guy on the internet is original. Go man go!!

Oh yeah, I built up a 6 and 6 travel xc rig with lightweight wheels and 2.1 tubeless tires last week. It rules. And you're still clueless.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.