Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up yesterday, brand new Canon Rebel XT. Slightly upgraded version of the digital rebel. I opted for it over the D70 because of my canon lenses. These are the first shots from it.

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KRob said:
Very sharp. I love the tongue in pic 1. Very Jordanesque.

Is this Camera pretty "point-and-shoot" or do you have to be a photo genius to work it?
To really get the benefit of any SLR you need to know how to use it. Sure, its got manual modes, but the more you know, the better you'll do. I shoot on manual mode.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
Awesome Very Good Pix Enjoy
Aint Digital Photography Cool :d

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
KRob said:
Is this Camera pretty "point-and-shoot" or do you have to be a photo genius to work it?
Point and shoots do all the work for you but only too a certain degree. Creativity still comes from the person behind the lens. The rebel XT is easy to use though - or is easy to get used to. Its an SLR for the mass market offering great function, quality and reliability at a good price. Only downside to the camera in my opinion is that is perhaps a little too small for me to get comfortable with and arguably a little plasticy.

Nice pics Thoughtful BTW!!

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mtbbrian said:
Way to go TP!
Looks like a DSLR is just what you needed to take it to "the next level"!
Glad to see you are still riding and shooting!
Make sure to post these elsewhere too!
Brian
Ride On!
I'll be back on PR once I get this new camera really dialed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.